We'll Help You Sell Your Horse. Guaranteed.
Satisfaction of Service Guarantee
It is our goal to provide you with a service that you are proud to show your friends, colleagues, and potential buyers. Therefore, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee with the following guidelines:
Do It Your Self (Self-Service) Option
If you purchased the Do It Yourself option and you are not satisfied, you must notify us by email within 7 days
of your web site being activated and we will attempt to make reasonable changes to your site and marketing materials. You must upload all of the necessary photos and videos before you qualify for a refund. Remember that the quality of the finished product is only as good as the pictures and photos you provide. If you have uploaded all of the pictures and videos, and utilized our proprietary marketing techniques and you are still not satisfied with the result, we will refund your purchase price, minus a $50 administrative fee.
Full Service Option
If you purchased the Full Service option, then you should contact your sales rep within 7 days
of your web site being activated to express your concerns. In some cases, the rep may return to your site to re-shoot the pictures and/or videos at no extra charge; this option is at the discretion of the management. If you are still unsatisfied with your service after reasonable attempts have been made, we will refund your purchase price, minus a $100 administrative fee.
Please note that there are no refunds given for add-on custom products and services such as video editing and thumb-drives.
180 Day Refund Policy
SellTheHorse.com is so confident that our unique approach to marketing your horse will deliver results that we'll guarantee your horse is sold within 180 days, or you may be eligible to obtain a refund. But if your ultimate goal is to sell your horse, please give us a call to see if we can review your program for success.
There are some rules and restrictions that apply, so please read carefully.
In the advertising business, there is a golden rule: Expand the Frequency and Reach of Your Message. Our goal is to help you:
- Reach a broader audience with a professional presentation of the sale horse
- Increase the number of times a potential buyer will view the sale horse
Using our service is a great foundation, but it's not a silver bullet. The service is designed to be used in conjunction with other advertising methods, such as newspapers, equine magazines and web classifieds sites, which should direct the buyer towards your custom SellTheHorse.com web site. In addition, it is essential to use our proprietary marketing tools, such as the pull-tabs, fliers, and business cards. If you have tried all of these methods over the course of 180 days and you still have not had a successful sale, and you can provide proof of your advertising receipts of at least $500 within the 180 day period, we will issue a refund.
Refund requests must be postmarked within 14 days of the expiration date on your SellTheHorse.com receipt. Refund requests must be submitted via registered mail using SellTheHorse.com's [refund request form] and include copies of your actual ads and corresponding invoices as per the above policy. If you receive a refund, your horse's web site will be removed from the site and that horse is not eligible for resubmission into the SellTheHorse.com system.
To be eligible for the Guaranteed Refund, each of the following conditions must be met:
- The listing must have been active on the SellTheHorse.com web site for 180 consecutive calendar days without interruption following the date on your receipt.
- The advertised horse must still be for sale as of the date the refund request is submitted and the horse must be in your possession, the individual who originally placed the listing.
- Listings for horses that have been sold (as a result of our service or any other means), or traded; or for horses that are otherwise no longer available for sale for any reason, are not eligible for a refund.
- For Do It Yourself customers, there is a non-refundable $50 administrative fee, with the remainder of your payment being eligible for a refund.
- For Full Service customers who received a visit from our representative, there is a non-refundable $100 administrative fee, with the remainder of your payment being eligible for a refund.
- The asking price of the horse must not have increased more than 20% over the initial listing price, at the time the listing was created.
- The horse must be in sound condition.
- For customers who received a discount on their initial service, the refund will be based on the actual amount billed to the customer.
- In lieu of a credit card refund, the customer may opt for a credit to be applied to their account for another future listing, with approval by the management.
- The listing must satisfy all provisions of the SellTheHorse.com Terms and Conditions.